Irrashaimase is the Japanese word for ‘welcome’. Irrashaimase to Hotel Edoya’s website, we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in person.
Hotel Eodya, located close to the heart of old ‘Edo’ – the original name for modern-day Tokyo – offers both traditional Japanese-style tatami mat guestrooms (including some rooms with traditional bathrooms with cedar bathtubs), and western-style guestrooms. As many of our guests have said, staying at Hotel Edoya provides ‘a true Japanese hotel experience’.
- Competitive (free) room rates
- Convenient location
- Easy access to public transport and many of Tokyo’s tourist attractions
- Complementary Japanese and continental-style breakfast
- Each room has its own ensuite toilet and bathroom
- Free internet service located in the hotel lobby
- Free baggage storage service